How to Move GxP Applications to the Cloud
Traditionally GxP systems and processes have been paper based and tied to legacy technologies. Life sciences companies are moving to the Cloud to support point solutions such as eSignatures, CRM and collaboration applications. This digital transformation is enabling companies to save time, lower operational costs and implement scalable solutions for any size organization.
The discussion will include:
- Where your organization fits in the Digital Transformation maturity model
- The progression of GxP functional areas (Quality, Clinical and Manufacturing)
- How to plan for a successful Digital Transformation
- Demonstration of Digital Transformation in action
- Case study highlighting how a life science company benefited from going digital
- Live Q & A session
About the Presenters:
Bryan Coddington is the Vice President of Cloud Technology at USDM Life Sciences. For almost a decade, Bryan has been a senior executive in the Cloud space with in-depth knowledge of sales, marketing, and service and support processes and best practices, helping companies maximize their investment in cloud-based CRM applications.